Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where I Believe Jews Are Going Wrong . . .

I am a friend of Israel's. I also believe that Jews were God's chosen people and that they still have a very special place in His heart, and perhaps most likely, in His plans.

But as I read this well-written opinion in the attached link, I start to wonder if what the author believes in and calls for won't take Israel down a very wrong path.  I wonder whether it will officially be the beginning of some undesirable experience again for the Jewish people.  God has warned those that abandon and turn their back on the Jewish people.  But what happens when the majority of Jews abandon God?  What happens to them?

Well, the good news is that I can't and won't try to speak for the Almighty or to even try to guess how He will react.  The bad news is that He will react just as He has throughout history when God-fearing countries start to disregard Him and turn against Him.  And I believe, based on His track record, the impact of His reaction will not be too pleasant for the world to deal with.

But read the attached article via the link below and make up your own mind.  I'd appreciate your views.


The "Passport of the Jewish people" | Jerusalem Post - Blogs



Thanks for dropping by.  Sign up to receive free updates.  We bring you relevant information from all sorts of sources.  Subscribe for free to this blog or follow us by clicking on the appropriate link in the right side bar.  And please share this blog with your friends.   Ken Godevenos, Church and Management Consultant, Accord Consulting.

It would be great if you would share your thoughts or questions on this blog in the comments section below or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.